Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lazy Man's Fried Eggs

So I suck at making fried eggs, I always break them. I was wanting something to eat and, thankfully, we finally had some food in the house. I was craving eggs and was contemplating on how I should cook them. We have one of those George Foreman grills, only knock off, you know? And I usually put a slice of bread on there, smush the middle and crack an egg into the depression. I don't really like doing this. In order for it to get done, it has to get really done. To the point that I'd rather just boil the damn thing since it's basically the same thing. Plus for some reason a lot of the egg white absorbs into the bread. It's just a big hassle for not a good turn out. And while I was thinking about doing this, and not really wanting to, I look over and see our sandwich maker. Cartoon lightbulb over the head time. So I did this.



(I sprayed it before I put the eggs into it btw) I seasoned it, closed the lid and got the rest of my sammich ready while it turned into this.



Look at that steamy perfection. And since it was made in the sammich maker it fit perfectly on the bread.



I paired it with some mayo and a slice of turkey lunchmeat and nom!



Moral: I am so doing this again!

(Orignially posted on August 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment