Thursday, July 24, 2014

Aggravation and Golden Eggs

So my laptop is busted. Unless I come up with 100 bucks, it's gonna stay that way. The comp in the living room is busted too, so I'm working from a borrowed laptop from a friend of mine. I don't think I can get pics off the old camera to here, but I do have a phone. It doesn't work as a telephone, but it takes pictures and lets me play games. I tried making a post on here from it, but I got aggravated and said screw it. It capitalized every word (and I mean EVERY word) and kept skipping up to previous sentences and changing words and adding crap in that I didn't type. I really wanted to throw it across the room, but I refrained and just grumbled a lot and stopped messing with it. But the problem now arises, how do I get pics on here? I'm thinking that a complicated way would be for me to make the post on the comp, save as a draft, and post the photos from the phone. We are gonna try anyways. Oooooor, maybe I can make a draft on the phone with all of the photos I wanna add to a post. Won't it put it in my gallery so I can use them on here? If all else fails I can use the really slow comp that belongs to my roommate. Anyways, let's post pics so I can test out this theory of mine. What's been going on in my life? I've been working on that wool eater blanket, problem is all of the cats really like it.




 See my problem?

I've got my next two rows planned too.

Michael's Value brand Fushia, and Red Heart's Grape Fizz

I dunno man, besides taking really long or tall photos, the camera kinda washes everything out to be different colors. So much aggravation. Maybe if I leave the sd card from the camera plugged in for a really long time it'll work? Wait, we've got a red light! There's hope! Holy hot damn! We've got photos!. Let's see if I can remember any of the recipes that are on it. Damn, it went away while I was looking at it. Maybe it'll come back? Actually I think I saved the photos on my portable harddrive before the comp went down. Great for me, but how will I get new photos? While I wait for the little red light to come back on (if it does) How about I share with you another aggravation? Entitled...

Golden Eggs My Ass

So I heard this rumor that if you shake a raw egg really hard for 3 minutes or so, when you boil it, it'll be all golden cuz you basically just scrambled the damn thing. Let me walk you through my journey, shall I?

I got two eggs and shook the ever livin' hell out of them for 3 minutes. Put 'em in a pot and waited for them to boil.
Something doesn't look right. I think we might have a busted egg on our hands

Yeah, yeah we do

But that's ok, I boiled 2 and one looks just fine.

Perfect, let's crack 'er open and see that gold!

Umm?

Besides being a bitch and half to peel, it looks like crap. What happened? Maybe there's just a small coating of white and it's all pretty on the inside?

...-_-

Yeah, screw that egg. Too much work for crap results. Maybe I'm just not strong enough, I dunno. Won't be doing that again.

Moral: Screw that egg, only He-Man stands a chance.


The red light came back on for 2 seconds. I'll figure something out. I'd like to keep using the old camera cuz it takes better photos when it comes to color, the phone camera focuses really well though. Maybe I'll use both? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment