Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweet Dreams

Still emptying the hard drive. Last summer I finished the Sweet Dreams Afghan for a friend. I didn't have the right size needle or yarn, so I kinda made it up as I went. I followed the pattern except when it came time to do the edging. My stitches didn't match up, so I kinda fudged it. Ah well. But, since I'm an in progress kinda girl lemme show you my progress pics.

 Close up of the in progress texture with my needle

Here she is

She's gettin' bigger

Aaaaaalmost done

Tada! Ignore the uneven edging peeps

Don't know if you can tell in the close up or not, but every other cluster/shell is filled, so it makes this cool kinda diagonal pattern stripey thing.


I'm quite proud of it. It looks really good with a baby in front of it too, but I'm not gonna share pics of someone else's baby without permission. Seems kinda creepy you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment