Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oh Fishsticks!

Looking through my hard drive for other things I've taken pics of. Here's a short one you might enjoy.

Had fishsticks in the freezer and wanted to see if I could make a good sammich out of it.

I got bread and put some cheddar on one side (I'm not fond of American cheese. Call me unpatriotic or whatever, but it tastes like plastic to me) and some tartar sauce on the other side.

 I put too much tartar sauce, my bad

Next I put some fishsticks on there.

 Make sure they are cooked people -_-

You know what? Needs more fishsticks.

There we go ^_^

Then somehow, without making a huge mess, join the two together and voila!

It was good, but I don't think it needed the cheese

Moral: It was alright, but I think I'll just stick to fishsticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment