Friday, February 15, 2013

Return of the Scarf!

Soooo, while staying with a friend I brought the 2 needle scarf I was working on ages ago.

New Needles

I was just using it for practice cuz I'm new at this knitting thing and don't know what I'm doing half the time ^_^ Plus when I cast on I accidentally made too many stitches so it's way too wide. But my friend liked it so much she wanted me to finish it. So I thought I'd share with you the final product. She didn't want it blocked so it's a little wonky, just warning you.

It's not crooked, it's just how she's holding it.

If it were blocked it would have spread out the stitches but this way it spreads when you want it to. Like where she's holding it at the sides the stitches are open but if she doesn't want them to be open, for warmth or something I guess, they don't have to be. One weird side effect of it being so wide is that it can be used for more than just a scarf.


So my friends, we have a fashion show! Here's a scarf.

So stylin' ^_^


 A hooded scarfy thing.


And a shawl.


This is what the stitches look like when open. So yeah, the scarf is finally done. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment