Friday, February 22, 2013

Egg Drop Chicken Noodle Soup

So, I've shared success, failure, and now I'm sharing a meh. This one I did way back when I still had chicken noodle soup, before I found my awesome soup ->  Cheap Chicken Noodle Made Awesome

I absolutly love egg drop soup so I'm always on the lookout for some way to make it. I decided that since it is chicken broth like stuff that I would try and experiment with chicken noodle soup.

Voila, cheap chicken noodle soup.

I added water and brought it to a low boil. Added scrambled eggs and lightly swirled it around then took it off of the heat. At the end it looked like this...

I cooked the egg a little too long, my bad.

It wasn't good, it wasn't bad. It was okay.

Moral: Meh, prolley won't do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment